Dr. Jason D. Robertson DAHM, MS, EAMP
The practice of Chinese medicine involves treating the patterns of disease. Whether you are coming for the treatment of neck pain or a complex chronic ailment, diagnosis involves taking into account many aspects of your health. My practice is highly personalized based on careful consideration of how symptoms one might think have no relationship to one another actually create what we call ‘patterns of disharmony’. I will help educate you on how to make changes that can unwind these sometimes complex knots of disease.
Acupuncture is a safe, painless alternative for treating:
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia, back pain and carpal tunnel
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Gynecological problems like infertility and PMS
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia and stress
- And many more physical, emotional and neurological issues
At Kentucky Ginseng Chinese Medicine, we are dedicated to bringing health and healing to our patients.
Give us a call today to find out how we can help you return to optimal health and wellness!